-
April 27th, 2001, 06:43 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
-
April 28th, 2001, 02:01 PM
#22
Inactive Member
I'd have a blast. I'd be very curious as to how people differ in personality. I'm no different and I suspect most of you aren't either, but wouldn't it be fun to find out 2 and Heidi are nuns or something?
-
April 28th, 2001, 02:03 PM
#23
Inactive Member
And by the way, i only wear thongs.
-
April 28th, 2001, 02:17 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
I'm not catholic....heidi must be the nun *L
I'm not much different either, I've actually talked to people from the pool, and they've all seemed the way I thought they would.
and Mitchy..the thong is fine...but shave your ass please..thanks *S
[This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited April 28, 2001).]
-
April 28th, 2001, 02:51 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Well before the cops showed up....*G*..I would sit down with Classy lady ...Joker and Redhead...Cause they are the first I met there and are some of the orginal poolies..I would talk to Classy about her panties..
Then I would have a beer with Rant...say what ..huh...umm..what alot..*G*
I would slap mel in the head then smoke a joint with her...*L*
Definately have a laugh with past 7..
Get Mitch ..Rotten ...Hank.. and Sam to do a striptease for all the girls..
Then wander over to Virgo and set up a date to see her horses...and have a beer cause by then she would of had her baby..And she could tell me all about the birth and stuff..*shudders..
I'd bring a GI Joe for Myra...and do strange things to her with it..*L*
Then I would sit around with all the girls and just talk to them....That would be a blast...then whip rotten off somewhere for a private dance..*G*
And since I have already met someone from the pool she can tell you Im EXACTLY the way I am here....For better or worse..*L*
And as for Leo....She isnt an original part of the pool as was mentioned...However...I wouldnt care if she was there or not...I probably would associate with someone like that in real life though.. 
BTW...who would hold my hair while I puke?*G*
-
April 28th, 2001, 02:56 PM
#26
Inactive Member
BTW...I think redhead would be a suprise to everyone at the party...she might be a lil more shy than you would think...Until she has her second beer and she is doin table dances to la bamba.....I witnessed this..thats why I think the cops will be called..*EG*
Oh Oh Oh....and touch Blanc's booty...shit I almost forgot that...*lick*
[This message has been edited by heidi! (edited April 28, 2001).]
-
April 29th, 2001, 01:57 PM
#27
HB Forum Owner
*swoons cuz Heidi put me in there with all the kewl poolies * I luuuuurrveeeeees youuuuuuzzzzz Heidi!! *waves her joe*
Ohhhhh I dunno... I think i would laff alot and be all nervous cuz I only know a rare few of you....but then i would get drunk and make an ass of myself. I think this party should be here in BC cuz .... well thats where I live... and Y'all could go TP Nitro's place *nods lots with a big toothy grin*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
April 29th, 2001, 02:35 PM
#28
Inactive Member
First things first, I'd walk in, scanning the crowd and waving to the folks I know, but I'd definately have to save my friendliest "hello" for Wendee and give her the warmest hug and kiss ever.
After the mushy intimate stuff was over, I think me and Wen would mingle together... probably picking Heidi and Snails out of the crowd next. And lord knows, once I see those two I would have to sing.... "Have I told... you lately... that I love you..." in the most repulsive and off key twangy accent I could muster up (but I'm sure they'd both swoon, like they do in voice chat). 
I'm hoping there's no finger food at the party, because I would not want Heidi to choke like she did before *lmfao* because I'd have to mock her again *makes a gurgling sound* and that would have me and Snails rolling.
I'd seek out Blanca next just to find out if she's as crazy r/t as I've seen her be over the net. I'd also hand her some Ex-Lax and maybe a bottle of trout flavored douche.
Then I'd have to find Redhead and give her a hug too and maybe a wedgie, just because she lets me call her Momma.
Once we finished up with the inside fun, I think Wendee would probably make me give Mel a hug real time for pissing her off and maybe we could settle our differences, with no grudges and all.
I'd probably hang out the rest of the night, relaxin' with Wen, getting drunk and talking it up with all my good friends here, and getting to know poolies I haven't gotten to know all that well yet.
-
April 30th, 2001, 12:15 AM
#29
-
April 30th, 2001, 10:36 AM
#30
HB Forum Owner
...2would make ya huh!
i think alot of the bad shit would be forgotten, by sight...
People dont look like you think they do...
*L* probly!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks